I have always had a love for design. I designed my first web site in the year 2000 when I was in high school. At the same time, I won first prize in commercial art for a piece called “Sky”. I have been designing websites and doing graphic design ever since.
In 2014 I decided that my true love and future was in graphic design, and decided to go back to school to get that little piece of paper. Although I feel comfortable with my design abilities, I felt that getting a formal education would help round out some corners and teach me some skills I may not know.
My other love is reading and writing. I graduated from the University of Kansas with a BA in English but was unable to find a position as a technical writer or editor, ultimately pushing me to decide to go back to school as a graphic designer!
Get in touch with me today!
- I live in Prairie Village, Kansas in a Midcentury Modern home. I love spending time researching Midcentury Modern design and landscape and helping remodel my home.
- My favorite hobbies include spending time with my family, reading, watching superhero movies and tv shows and designing websites.
- I grew up in Leawood, Kansas and graduated from Shawnee Mission East High School.
- In 2008, I graduated from the University of Kansas with a BA in English and a concentration in Communications.
- After a some years working, I decided to go back to school for graphic design.
- I’ve attended Johnson County Community College where I am on the honor roll with a 4.0 GPA in Graphic Design.